Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I miss you, Hamburger


These pictures are from ; http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/HamburgerHistory.htm  and  http://www.drivinganddining.com/hamburger-history/ You can look for this in these sites.


You know what is this, right? Of course, yes. This is hamburger which is really delicious. Not only me but also many other students will like this. Well, I miss you, hamburger in GLPS. You are so essential for me, I need you! So, I would like to write about the story of hamburger expecting that I am making and eating hamburger. You will be able to eat this after reading my fake story.^^

I am in the house now and as I really want to eat hamburger, I decided to make hamburger in my house.(because outside,, it's too expensive and not good for our health.) But, well... I have to buy the materials to make it and I have to make at least 4 hamburgers since there are 4 members in my family. But the problem is,, that I do not have much money. It may costs a lot than buying the hambergers. I wanted to try to make them so I just make one for the test. It costed about 7,000 to buy materials of only one hamburger. I made it and it was worth the effort, but it doesn't taste like the hamburger in the McDonald. My family who was just waiting for me but couldn't eat was little bit angry and we decided to go to the McDonald to eat both hamburgers and fried potato(French Fries). I ordered a cheeseburger and Tomato Deluxe hamburger cut in half with ketchup and 2 large cokes. We also ate the Large French Fries.^^ It was really delicious and my family were satisfied with it.

Well, this is my fake story. I really hope to eat hamburger when I leave this camp. I miss you hamburger! Come to me! I'm waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment