Sunday, August 7, 2011

The movie & book - Harry Potter

Hey! This is the fun post. Today, I would like to talk about the book and movies I really like. Maybe, all of you guys have different favors of movies or books. Well, I am enthusiastic at the both book and movie named "Harry Potter". I am sure that you might have heard or seen this, right? The Harry Potter books are a series of fantasy novels by British writer J.K. Rowling. And the movies were directed by David Yates. As a matter of fact, I'm very curious about J.K. Rowling, and on the other hand, I envy her because she earned a lot of money by writing the fantasy stories. Additionally, I wonder how she have such a plenty of imagination. She is such a "Genius", I think.

Then, I will explain about it and my thoughts about Harry Potter as an enthusiastic viewer. And I'll give you one of the pictures of Harry Potter.


Harry Potter is the excellent series for me to see. It's thrilling with magical things. Wow! You know, that Harry Potter series are well-known to almost all countries. Hmm.. I'm really appreciate to J.K Rowling who wrote the book. If there were no J.K Rowling, we might not seen these movies and books which make me to feel calm.^^ Harry Potter seems like it has magical power to attract people. After releasing the first movie, the reaction was fantastic. Theater was full of people who want to see the Harry Potter, of course, I was there, too. Haha, well.. A few weeks ago, before coming here, GLPS, I went to the theater to see the final part of the Harry Potter, the Deathly Hallows 2. It was really thrilling, especially in the scene that Harry Potter found the Hockrooks with his friends, Herimoine and Rone. I liked the part that Harry fought with the evil, the Voldemort. But I'm sad because this is the end of the Harry Potter series.


If you are interested in Harry Potter or want more information, go to the link as it has more specific and good information about Harry Potter ; 


2 comments: